PartnerDirect Phone: 416-865-5303
Office Phone: 416-365-9320
Phone: 416-365-9320 x108
Stephen Brunswick graduated from Osgoode Hall Law School in 1978 and was called to the Bar in 1980. He has also completed the Harvard Mediation Workshop and Advanced Harvard Mediation Workshop. Stephen has been a member of Teplitsky LLP since 1987.
Stephen enjoys complicated factual and legal problems. During his many years of practice, Stephen has handled cases in many areas of litigation and dispute resolution, including commercial, real estate, matrimonial, employment, estate and professional negligence, with a strong emphasis on problem solving. His objective is to provide service to his clients by helping them make the best possible decisions in difficult situations, while taking into account economic realities.
In addition to his day-to- day practice, Stephen has acted as a mediator in select cases, particularly when professional colleagues have approached him for his results-oriented approach in circumstances when finding the appropriate solution has proven to be a challenge.
- Advanced Harvard Mediation Workshop
- Harvard Mediation Workshop
- Bachelor of Laws / Juris Doctor, Osgoode Hall Law School
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Ungar v. Mod Developments
- Benarroch v. Abitbol et al, 2017 ONSC 4604
- 413528 Ontario Ltd. v. 951 Wilson Avenue Inc. (Master's Ch.), 1989 CanLII 4066 (ON SC)
- Stargrove Holdings Inc. v. Rena Al Noubani
- Arif Noormohamed v. Steven Richman, Pearl Richman, SDR Sales Agency Inc.
- Westland Club Inc. v. Li
- Pomata Investment Corp. v. Shi, 2022 ONSC 1099 (CanLII)
- Pomata Investment v. Yang, 2021 ONSC 6786 (CanLII)
- York Region Vacant Land Condominium Corporation No. 101 v. Marcello, et al., 2021 ONSC 8511 (CanLII)
- Bond Lake Capital Group Inc. v Blake, 2021 ONSC 6499 (CanLII)
- Pristine Homes (Belle Aire) Inc. v. Saida Mohamed Nur, 2021 ONSC 6395 (CanLII)
- York Region Vacant Land Condominium v. Marcello et al, 2019 ONSC 4085 (CanLII)
- Eyelet Investment Corp. v. Song, 2019 ONSC 5910 (CanLII)
- 917064 Ontario Ltd. v. Hargreaves, 2006 CanLII 7671 (ON SC)